14 Things you will go through on your Wedding day as a Bride - Schiller Chicago DJs
Here are the things that you should consider:
1. Wake up early - Start the day early to give yourself enough time to prepare for the big day.
2. Eat breakfast - Even if you're feeling nervous, it's important to eat a healthy breakfast to keep your energy levels up.
3. Hair and makeup - Schedule a professional hair and makeup artist to come to your location or go to their studio for your bridal look.
4. Dressing up - Get dressed in your bridal attire, including your wedding gown, veil, shoes, jewelry, and anything else you plan to wear.
5. Pre-wedding photoshoot - Take some photos with your bridesmaids, family, and the groom before the ceremony.
6. Transportation - Arrange for transportation to take you to the ceremony and reception venues.
7. Ceremony - Walk down the aisle, exchange vows, and say "I do" to your partner.
8. Reception - Enjoy the party, dance with your guests, and take lots of photos to remember the day.
9. Speeches and toasts - Listen to speeches and toasts from family and friends.
10. Cake cutting - Cut the cake with your partner and take a few bites.
11. Bouquet toss and garter toss- Participate in these traditional activities.
12. Last dance - Dance with your partner for the last time before you exit the reception.
13. Exit - Make your grand exit, whether you're leaving in a car, on a horse, or on foot.
14. After-party - If you're planning an after-party, make sure to have all the necessary arrangements in place.